Welcome To Lorien Wood
Lorien Wood is a Christ-centered private school in Vienna, Va., serving grades K-8. We value a thirst for knowledge, a desire for God, and a heart for others.
At Lorien Wood we help children explore God’s world and discover their place in it by cultivating their character, intellect, and imagination. To accomplish this we utilize a rich, integral curriculum in small, mixed-age classes and equip our teachers to meet the needs of individual students while fostering a deep sense of community. Our robust academic program emphasizes a teaching methodology grounded in classical study and joyful discovery.
Our website is a great tool to learn more about Lorien Wood's academic program, educational philosophy and unique community of learning. Contact us for more information or to schedule a visit. Now accepting applications for 2014-15! Visit the Admissions page for more info and for Open House details.
- Accepting applications. Please call 703-854-1640
- Find detailed TRIP info under Parents column of LW
- April 23, 2014Full day. Snow make-up
- April 28, 2014Rising Watershed Parent Meeting 7:30pm
- April 30, 2014Full Day. Snow make-up
- May 5, 2014Town Meeting for Parents 7:30pm
- May 14, 2014Full Day. Snow make-up.
- May 15, 2014Watershed CBF Trip
- May 16, 2014Watershed CBF Trip
- May 17, 2014Watershed CBF Trip
- May 21, 2014Full Day. Snow make-up
- May 23, 2014New Family Orientation 9-10:30am
- May 31, 2014Variety Show 2-3:30/ Family Picnic 4-7pm
- June 4, 2014Watershed Trip to Longview
- June 5, 2014Watershed Trip to Longview
- June 6, 2014Watershed Trip to Longview
- June 10, 2014Graduation 7pm
- June 18, 2014Redemptive Ed. Conference