ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow you to see academic information specific to your child. No other family can see your child’s information. You can access ParentsWeb on your desktop computer or through a mobile device.
On the ParentsWeb site you can view information such as:
School Directory • Calendar of Events • School Announcements
School Newsletter (The Leader) • Important Documents Attendance • Report Cards
COMING SOON for Upper Grades:
Homework • Missing Assignments • Other Academic Information
Instructions for creating an account for ParentsWeb:
• First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb
• Next, go to www.renweb.com and click LOGINS (on far right in Navigation Bar)
• In Logins drop-down menu, select ParentsWeb Login
• On Login page, type our District Code: LW-VA
• Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
• Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
• Click the "Click to create ParentsWeb Log-in" in the email. This link is only valid for 6 hours.
• A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
• Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
• Click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
• You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT – PRINT and VIDEO TUTORIALS:
How to Log-in to ParentsWeb
Once you have an account created, you can log in to ParentsWeb two ways:
Go to www.renweb.com, enter the district code "LW-VA", your user name (typically your email) and password. Click Login button.
Or use any of the "ParentsWeb" icons on the Lorien Wood website. It automatically applies the district code, so you just have to enter your user name and password. Click Login button.
Using ParentsWeb for Completing Student Forms
Accessing all pertinent forms for student and parent information is easy through ParentsWeb.
HOW TO FILL OUT ONLINE FORMS
NOTE: If working on Mac, please use the Firefox browser for optimal viewing of online content.
TIP: Since the system doesn't give you a visual indicator of your progress, it may be helpful to keep a pen and paper handy to keep track as you proceed through the forms to ensure you've reviewed all of them.
Log in to ParentsWeb (see section above for instructions).
Select "Web Forms" on the menu at the left under "School Information".
Click on "Lorien Wood Demographic Form" in the middle of the screen.
Click on each button down the middle of the screen and either update or enter the required information.
Please make sure to fill out ALL information and to indicate at the bottom of each form that YES the information is correct for the upcoming school year.
Logging in PI Hours through ParentsWeb
Please visit our Logging PI Hours page for detailed information and instructions.