How to Apply
1. Visit Us!
Attend an Open House at Lorien Wood to learn more about our educational philosophy, academic program, and school community. Consult our Open House page to learn more.
2. Request Information
Our Request Information page provides an online data form to request more information on Lorien Wood.
3. Complete an Application
A non-refundable application fee of $100 each for the first two students, $25 for each additional student applying is due with the completed application. A deposit of one month's tuition is due at time of enrollment.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be due by February 2, 2018 to receive primary consideration. Applications received after February 2, 2018 are welcomed on a space available basis.
**Applications for the 2018-2019 Junior Kindergarten are due on March 2, 2018.
After receiving your completed application, a member of our Admission Committee will contact you to schedule the following:
- Parents will interview with members of our Admissions Committee.
- Students entering 1-8 grades will be asked to schedule a meeting with our Head of School.
- All Kindergarten applicants must attend a Kindergarten Readiness Day on the morning of February 23, 2018. More details available to applicants in February.
- All Junior Kindergarten applicants must attend a "meet and greet" on March 16, 2016.
- Admissions decisions for Kindergarten–Form Four will be mailed by mid-March, 2018.
- Junior Kindergarten decisions will be mailed by the end of March.
Lorien Wood admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and loan programs and athletic and other school-sponsored programs.