How to Apply
1. Visit Us!
Attend an Open House at Lorien Wood to learn more about our educational philosophy, academic program, and school community. Consult our Open House page to learn more.
2. Request Information
Our Request Information page provides an online data form to request more information on Lorien Wood.
3. Complete an Application
A non-refundable application fee of $100 each for the first two students, $25 for each additional student applying is due with the completed application. A deposit of one month's tuition is due at time of enrollment.
2019-2020 School Year Applications:
Early consideration applications should be submitted by January 18, 2019. Applications are due by February 1, 2019. Applications received after February 1, 2019 are welcomed on a space available basis.
**Junior Kindergarten Applications are still being accepted for the 2018-19 academic year on a space-available basis.
After receiving your completed application, a member of our Admissions Committee will contact you to schedule the following:
- Parents will interview with members of our Admissions Committee.
- Students entering 1-8 grades will be asked to schedule a meeting with our Head of School.
- All Kindergarten applicants must attend a Kindergarten Readiness Day held in February. More details available to applicants in January.
- All Junior Kindergarten applicants will attend a "meet and greet" held in the spring. More details to follow.
- Admissions decisions will be mailed by mid-March, 2019.
Lorien Wood admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and loan programs and athletic and other school-sponsored programs.