How to Apply
1. Visit Us!
Attend an Open House at Lorien Wood to learn more about our educational philosophy, academic program, and school community. Consult our Open House page to learn more.
2. Request Information
Our Request Information page provides an online data form to request more information on Lorien Wood.
3. Complete an Application
A non-refundable application fee of $100 each for the first two students, $25 for each additional student applying is due with the completed application. A deposit of one month's tuition is due at time of enrollment.
We are accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year for a few select grades at this time. Please email Admissions@LorienWood.org to inquire about openings before applying.
After receiving your completed application, a member of our Admissions Committee will contact you to schedule the following:
- Parents will interview with members of our Admissions Committee.
- All Junior Kindergarten applicants will attend a "meet and greet" held in the spring.
- Students entering Kindergarten will attend a Kindergarten Readiness Day in February.
- Students entering 1-8 grades will meet with our Head of School.
- Admissions decisions will be mailed by mid-March.
Lorien Wood admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and loan programs and athletic and other school-sponsored programs.